SCHEDULING A CLEANING, SCHEDULE CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- All scheduling, changes or cancellations must be done through calling 0406523421 or mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a special request please call us at 0406523421. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Jay Cleaning Service reserves the right to remove its employees from your office or strata should the environment become unsafe.
- Jay Cleaning Service provides all cleaning supplies and equipment used by our cleaners. Keeping our environment in mind, most of our cleaning products are environmentally friendly. If you have a specific cleaning product that you like to use, please let our staff know what it is and where the cleaning team can find it in your office or strata.
- For changeover cleaning services, we also provide additional items such as trash can liners, soap and toilet paper on an as needed basis.
CLEANING SERVICE GUARANTEE
- We have a 24 hour guarantee on all of our Cleaning Services. If you are not satisfied, please let us know immediately and we will have the cleaning team return to clean the area(s) missed.
- Jay Cleaning Service invests heavily in training methods and background screening to find quality employees.
BILLING & PAYMENTS
- All routine cleaning services are charged by the hour. Our hourly cleaning rates vary for services based upon the season and day of the week, also depending on the service and number of people work. Please call us for more information at 0406523421.
- We offer flexible solutions to deal with everyone’s budget.
- All invoices and payments for Jay cleaning services are processed directly through our office.
- Daily, weekly and fortnightly cleaning invoices are processed fortnightly
- Payment is due 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Cash and Bank Transfer are acceptable payment methods, currently EFTPOS, Credit Card or other bank card payments are not accepted.
- Jay Cleaning Services reserves the right to adjust client rates at any time. You will be notified 30 days prior to any price increases.